Operations and Administration
Here is an overview of the internal workings of the agency and the roles of various departments.
Structure and Management
- The structure of the Fund rests on the Board of Trustees with the Chairman being at the helm and then the Secretariat.
- The Secretariat is headed by the Executive Secretary who is responsible for the day to day administration of the Fund.
- The Secretariat of the Fund is located at No 2B Oba Akenzua Cresent Onireke GRA Ibadan where its activities are managed.
The Fund has four departments and one unit. They are:
- Department of Planning Research & Statistics.
- Department of Finance and Accounts.
- Department of Administration and Supplies.
- Department of Quality Assurance.
- The Unit of the Internal Audit.